Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today



The bad news today is:


Chad is out of town.
For 5 days.
I didn't sleep well last night.
Carter and Chloe woke up at 6:30 am.
Chloe has come down with a cold.
Carter decided he didn't want to take a nap today.
Chloe has decided that an hour and change is enough of a nap lately.
Audrey talks. a. lot.
Chloe played in the toilet today. Twice. And learned how to flush it too.
It was 90+ and humid, and the kids wanted to play outside.
Chloe choked on part of her dinner and threw it up.
Carter out and out refused to eat his dinner.
I am wiped. out.

The good news is:

Audrey is enjoying her swimming lessons.
I had EXACTLY $1 in change in my wallet to buy us soft pretzels at the Y - 3 for $1.
My friend Patti and her girls came over to play this morning and kept us company.
And they brought homemade granola.
Chad is having a good trip so far.
Chloe is enjoying trying to walk. And we are enjoying watching her!
Audrey and Carter spontaneously played hide-n-seek with each other. Twice.
The kids had fun riding their bikes with our neighbor friends.
Audrey's yucky tooth that has been hanging there for ages finally fell out.
The kids and I had popcorn and giggled through Wipeout this evening.
Oreos are a cure for what ails you.
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

1 comment:

nateandkatesmom said...

My kids laugh hysterically at wipeout. Hopefully the rest of the week will be easier then today.