Sunday, July 25, 2010

PHEW!

Wowzers, this has been quite a busy few days. And again, not a photo to be found in this post ... sorry, I'll have to post some later on! (and then all you friends will be inundated with more pics of my family than you'll ever want to see ...) :)

Chad's parents came Thursday night, we spent Friday at BJ's and cleaning up and preparing, and on Saturday we had Chloe's first birthday party. In the 100 degree heat. Probably the 1st of many hot birthday parties - the joys of being born in July, I suppose. But we had a great old time anyhow. It was really fun to have Chad's family and mine together.

This morning we had Chloe dedicated at our church and since we had a TON of food left over, we had another semi-impromptu gathering at our house with all the family that came to the dedication along with the pastor & his wife. Only this time it was only 95 degrees out. :) Boy, am I ready for the fall. Well, at least the fall weather. Anyhow, after lunch I did 4 loads of laundry, gathered clothing for me & the kids, got some food together to bring along, etc. and tomorrow morning we are headed with Chad's parents to Ocean City for "vacation" ... hopefully it will truly be a vacation! I don't know how on earth we are going to fit all of us and all of our stuff in our van ... but one way or another we will get there. I'm looking forward to the beach and boardwalk!

In other news, Chloe is about this close to walking. Today she was taking a lot of steps and I think in the next week or so here we will have a walker. I think those little baby steps are just the cutest!

I don't know if I'll have internet access this week ... if not - see you in a week!

No comments: