Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crazy Carter

Lately, Carter has a thing with sunglasses. Here he is yesterday, trying on Chad's sunglasses.


Here he is today, trying on Audrey's sunglasses ...
He has also made off with my real glasses and I had trouble finding them. I even had to root through the garbage to make sure he hadn't thrown them out ... so now I keep them out of reach. (I also have to hide my contacts because he has lost one of those as well. Grr.)


Last night we gave Carter a bath. Chad got him in his jammies and he was playing a bit before bed. We hadn't emptied the water out of the tub, because Audrey was getting in soon after him, and rather than refill the tub, we just have both kids use the same bath water (and hope that Carter didn't pee in the bathtub ...) Anyhow, at one point, I heard a thud come from the bathroom, and then a splash. When I went to see what happened, this is what I saw:

I think he was reaching for a toy and fell in. That or he just really wanted to play in the water more! The funniest thing to me is that he didn't cry or yell out or anything. Just sat up in the water and started playing! :) What a crazy kid.

6 comments:

Chris Ann Schultz said...

Cute and scary (the tub). Chantel wore her shades to church today. She's had her own for a while now. They appear every once in a while.

nateandkatesmom said...

He must be going through a sunglass phase like Madelyn did.

Kaylee said...

That is cute! Both of my kids have ended up in the tub with some clothes on. Usually just their socks that they forgot to take off! :)
can you give me your email address. I want to send you some of those pictures I took of you guys when we went apple picking!

Kaylee said...

never mind! just found your email on your blog. should of checked there first!

Allison said...

How funny! Yeah, I had the girls share a tub forever it seems. I remember a few times where I would have to quickly scoop out a couple "floaters" that Ellie deposited, and then decide if it was worth it to drain and refill or just whisk both girls out quickly. Kind of like the "poop in the tub 5 second rule".

ErinOrtlund said...

That is hilarious!!