Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Chad!

Can you believe it? Chad turned 37 on July 11th. We had a little party for him on his birthday - just us and the kids.




Chad blowing out his candles. I think it's funny that Carter looks a bit frightened and Audrey is scrunching away from him. Must be some powerful lungs blowing out those candles!

Chad and his compound miter saw, a gift from me. Now he has to finish up the trimwork in the bathroom! Audrey gave him a golf club pen, and Carter got him Skittles. :)

Next weekend Chad and I will go out for dinner to celebrate WITHOUT kids!

1 comment:

Chris Ann Schultz said...

So you were giving Chad a Honeydo gift. Something to do something you wanted? :-) That's what I told Ralph at least. No, I'm sure it's something he wanted. Ralph's birthday will be Sept. 11th. Talk more later.