Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chloe's 1st birthday party ... a few pics

Just a few memories of her 1st birthday party ....

I have a thing about making the cake. I enjoy it, so I always make the birthday cake myself!

And on your first birthday, you get your own personal cake!

It hit triple digits on party day, so what else could we do but get out every pool we owned? :)

(Even the grown-ups all stuck their feet in the pool!!)

I tried to get a picture of the cousins together and looking at the camera but this is as close as it got.

Here is cousin Brooke playing in the water.

And Chloe.

Chloe was having so much fun and got so excited she bit her brother on the cheek and left teeth marks ... fortunately she didn't break any skin. Little vampire!

Opening some presents, sort of.

Chloe and "Mama"

And eating some cake ... again!

We were so glad to have Chad's parents here from Minnesota, Chad's sister & bro-in-law, Molly & Josh (and their daughter Brooke) from Long Island, and of course my parents, brother, and uncle from good old Pennsylvania. Thank you all for coming and making it a fun and special day! We love you!

No comments: