Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I finally completed a pinterest project.....

I am someone of grand intentions and sometimes not-so-great follow-through.

{Please tell me I am not the only one with a storage room full of supplies and half-completed projects???}

I have had a variety of conversations with Chad that go something like this:
C (standing in our storage/laundry room):  "What IS this stuff here in this plastic bag?"
Me:  "Oh yeah, I bought that at Michael's so I could make this, um, thing that I saw, well, yeah, it never got made, here I'll just put it over here"  (in the Island of Misfit Projects....) 

So I am proud of myself because I finally finished a pinterest project and even hung it up.....after weeks of working on it!  I like how it turned out, but I feel like it needs a little something to make it pop.  What do you think?
I love that it has my Chloe's hand and foot prints, and I also love the message!

Now off to find another half done project to complete.  Or perhaps I should just deal with the dishes for now? :) 

No comments: