Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tea for three

This afternoon my Mom took me out to a North Pole Tea! Yup, just me ... and no kids. Don't want to make it sound like I don't enjoy my kids, because I do - but I have to say - it was a nice little break.


We also invited along my friend Melissa. Melissa and I have known each other since 8th grade (when she was still Missy and not the distinguished Melissa!) and have shared so much together in life. We lived around the corner from each other and spent countless hours during our teen years listening to music (on cassette tapes), writing notes to each other (on old fashioned paper instead of text messages), and giggling about everything under the sun. We were roommates in college and she was my maid of honor in my wedding. So it was so much fun to all go out together ... she is kind of like part of our family at this point.

Melissa and I with the man in the red suit

It was all cute and delicious.

We had a great time! Thanks again Mom!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Is that MISSY?!?!? I've wondered many times where she was:) I even asked Tim Rosanelli if he knew (their families were friends when they were kids -- we all went to Bedminster Elem together!). Please, tell her I said hi and to email me or something:)
Sounds like you had a great day out:)