Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Our completed Thanksgiving tree - filled with so many things to be thankful for!

The whole Thanksgiving gang at my parents' house

Chloe eating her first Thanksgiving dinner - her favorites are mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce!

Daddy and his girls

Carter being a goofball ... which is his favorite thing to do these days.
Which is why we had to have a review session about appropriate table behavior before arriving at Pop-pop & Mom-mom's house ...

My parents gave the kids this musical snowglobe. It was a huge hit with the kids ... but I have a feeling I will want to hide it in a closet in about 2 days... :)

Giggly girls

Daddy giving all 3 kids a pony ride.

It was a special day. I was especially thankful that my lifelong friend Melissa could join us.

And Mom, the food was truly yummy, even if you didn't think it was all that stellar! ;)

No comments: