Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Little Inchworm

Chloe is a girl on the move these days. More and more often, when I leave the room and come back, I can't find her right away ... she has usually crawled herself inchworm-style into a corner and is into some kind of "mischief" (aka trying to eat cords or paper). Needless to say we have put up the gate at the top of the stairs and are attempting to "babyproof" ... not so easy when you have 2 other kids who like to play with marbles and don't usually remember to pick them up when they are through. Ugh.

Anyhow, it is quite amusing to watch where Chloe tries to go. She manages to get herself into some tight spaces when she is determined ... which she often is.

This morning she crawled herself under her activity table. I thought I'd snap a picture ... and ended up documenting her whole little adventure.

Look at me!

Hmm, this looks interesting ... will it fit in my mouth?

Now ... how do I get out of here?

Uh-oh, I think I'm stuck!

I AM stuck!! WAAAH!

Why don't you get that camera out of my face and help me!

Well .... maybe I'm not so stuck after all...

Hey, I figured that out all by myself !

Now what else can I get into?

Align CenterLeaving that activity table in the dust ... now what I can eat off the kitchen floor?

Watch out world, here she comes!
Right at ankle level ... :)

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

ha ha ha! those are awesome pictures. only for the third born, right?
she's just getting cuter and cuter!

Nichole said...

that was hysterical Amy... boy, can I RELATE! Joshua seems to have an obsession with drawers now, persists on opening and closing them, to drive mommy nuts and is also crawling under things... what is it about that, that babies are just drawn too? LOL

She is too cute :) Fast learner too!
Hugs.

Karen said...

I think I have come back to this blog entry a dozen times simply for the series of pictures and the smile it puts on my face. Thanks for sharing her milestones with us.