Monday, January 25, 2010

My little cheerleader

... and no, it isn't Audrey.

Carter has said some very funny, albeit very encouraging comments to me lately.

This morning I was wiping off his placemat and Carter said "Good job cleaning Mommy!"

Why, thank you for noticing, little boy.

His funniest encouraging comment? The other day as I exited the bathroom, he said "Good job going on the potty Mommy!"

Can you tell what we have been spending a lot of time talking about lately? ;)

Next week we commence potty training. Hopefully I will have a lot to "cheer" about as well!

3 comments:

ErinOrtlund said...

That's hilarious!

Nichole said...

lol... that was SO funny Amy!!! Thanks for sharing that. little carter is getting so grown up :)

Chris Ann Schultz said...

Maybe he's showing you how positive he wants to be about it. :-) Chantel hates any negativity. :-) ♥