Thursday, July 9, 2009

one more week ...

... till I bring our new little baby girl home. At least I'm told it's a baby girl - lately I keep having these thoughts like - what if the doctor was wrong and a BOY pops out? Well, whatever the Lord brings us will be great. But if it's a boy, he will have to do without a name for a few days or so ... anyhow, random thoughts ...

So this time next week it should all be over. Well, let me rephrase that, it will all have just begun! We're pretty excited about what's to come, and I'm looking forward to be through with this pregnancy, although it has been a very smooth one altogether.

Just a few pictures of what we've been doing to pass the time this past week ...

Taking Audrey to swim class

Visiting the Upper Schuylkill Valley Park (aka "the farm")
Carter LOVED these baby pigs - can you tell by the big smile?

Picnicking with friends

Making big sister/big brother shirts. I was looking for some and they were all so expensive ... so we made these with some plain t-shirts and iron-on decals. Under $5 each! :)

I'm also keeping busy trying to squeeze in all the last minute projects and visits (ALONE!) with friends while I still can. Also trying to savor one-on-one time with each of the kids and Chad too. I know that I will "get my life back" eventually but the next few months should be pretty busy ... Keep us in your prayers!


No comments: