Saturday, November 21, 2009

Funny Carter

That Carter. Lately I could write a book of all the cute and funny things he says. Yesterday when we were outside he pointed to me and announced to all who were within earshot "That's my friend Mommy!'' So cute!

Anyhow, tonight I was reading a Christmas book to Audrey & Carter before bed. I know, I know, I couldn't help myself. I'm like a kid about Christmas. I couldn't wait any longer.

So as we were reading, I pointed to Santa and said "Carter, do you know who this is?"

He shook his head yes, and confidently answered "Noah!"

Guess I'm glad the Bible stories are more imprinted on his brain than Santa is ... as much as I like Santa, knowing God's Word is much more important, huh?

1 comment:

nateandkatesmom said...

Soo cute! He's such a cool kid!