Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas pics


I am finally posting some Christmas season photos! Enjoy!


Audrey & Carter at Mom-Mom's house for cookie baking.


I posted previously about our new small group. Here we are at our
Christmas "white elephant" party.


Carter is happy about his first Christmas. I tried to find him a shirt or something that says "Baby's 1st Christmas", but apparently they don't make them in size 18-24 months!


Carter loves his food! Enjoying a roll from Christmas dinner.


Audrey & Carter's new wagon.


Singing "Jingle Bells" to the new keyboard.


Carter enjoys some special presents from Santa.


Umm, how do I explain? Chad went hunting with our bro's in law (Matt & Josh) and his dad. Chad got the first pheasant!


3 generations of Smith men. It's a good thing we had a boy so that the
Smith name doesn't die out :)

2 comments:

ErinOrtlund said...

Cute pics!

Chris Ann Schultz said...

I can relate. Sorry it took so long to read your blog. Chantel had pneumonia for a few days over Christmas when she was 3 yrs. old. then, we went a way for a few days to recuperate. We couldn't get together with anyone but our own families and then we switched and my mom was in the nursing home at the same time. Thanks for sharing. I thought I was the only frustrated mother out there, most the time.
That's why I can't wait to get to school, when the weekends over, I get breaks there. :-) chris