Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Conversations

This year I went around with the kids trick or treating and Chad stayed home to hand out candy.

I spent most of my time walking with Chloe who is younger and slower than Audrey & Carter, who both ran ahead with their friends and left us in the dust.

Anyhow, about 20 minutes into our travels around the neighborhood, Chloe and I had this conversation, which I thought was so cute.

Chloe:  Mom, remember when I was a little girl and I was Belle for Halloween?
  (This was just last year when she was 2).

Me:  Sure I remember.  You were a "little girl" then?

Chloe:  Yeah.  I used to be a baby....but now I'm a BIG girl. 

Apparently 3 is the magical age that makes you a "big girl" and no longer a "little girl"....
 My big girl walking (and waving) in her preschool parade. :)