Thursday, November 8, 2007

Handsome boy - with new teeth!!

Just adding some new pictures of Carter. We had a little "photo session" after breakfast this morning because I was trying to get some pictures of him with his new teeth. He cut 3 top teeth in the last month! (Can you say sleep deprivation?)

Carter is nine months old now. He is taking after his big sister and waiting to crawl until he's good and ready. I guess he's such a content little guy that sitting around is good enough for him right now. At least I'm not having to chase him around and babyproof everything yet!

Here he is!

Mommy's sweet boy


"See my new teeth?"
Audrey made this exact same face (with the wrinkled up nose) when she was little!


I love my Cheerios!


I think he was trying to look around the camera to see me!



1 comment:

ErinOrtlund said...

What a little heartbreaker! Will doesn't have any teeth yet.